For The People Hoodie
0 in stock
Our For The People Hoodie was created to inspire the next generation to keep the fire going and learn the ways of our people.
The Sundance ceremony is important, to us for so many reasons, such as healing, gathering, singing, and above all connecting to your spirit.
If you are a Sundancer or connected to a Sundance in any way, then you already know what we're talking about.
However, you might not be connected, to a Sundance, and that's ok. We have lost so much as Anishinaabe people, or whatever tribe you descend.
It's up to us to reclaim what was lost, we owe it to our ancestors, and the next generation is depending on us to show them the way.
This is why we need to heal ourselves.
|Classic Pullover Hoody||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||25.75"||27.00"||28.25"||29.50"||30.75"||32.00"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||19.50"||20.75"||22.00"||23.25"||24.50"||25.75"|
|Sleeve Length (from center of back neck seam to end of sleeve)||32.00"||33.00"||34.00"||35.00"||35.75"||36.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Cross-grain cut chest and back panels
- Ribbed side panels
- 3 piece, form-fitted, rib lined hood
- flat draw cords
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
- All sweatshirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada.
- Body: 400 GSM Heavyweight Washed Fleece
- Trim: 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.