I Break Cycles Tee
0 in stock
Inter-generational trauma, abuse, and addiction are cycles we need to break as a people.
However, the journey starts with the individual first.
You're the person who is going to restore balance to your-self, family, community, and nation because you recognize the importance of breaking these cycles.
We have enough going on with systemic racism and social injustice, so the last thing we need is to destroy ourselves.
|Short Sleeve T-Shirt||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||26.25"||27.50"||28.50"||29.50"||30.50"||31.50"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||18.00"||19.50"||21.00"||22.50"||24.00"||25.50"|
|Sleeve Length (from end of shoulder seam to end of sleeve).||8.00"||8.50"||9.00"||9.50"||10.00"||10.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- "True to size" fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder neck tape
- Double needle cover stitch at collar seam
- Made with enzyme treated and pre-washed fabric for superior pilling and shrinkage
- All t-shirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada
- Body: 250 GSM Heavy-weight washed jersey
- Trim: 300 GSM 1x1 rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Ring Spun Combed Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.