Pow Wow Sabe Hoodie
0 in stock
Our Pow Wow Sabe Hoodie was designed in the spirit of Sabe and the teaching of honesty he/she carries.
The first step toward the healing journey is keeping it real with yourself.
What's important in your life?
Do you have the courage to go back down the road you came from and confront your demons?
Being honest with yourself is important because it lays the foundation for becoming the person you are, meant to be.
This red road is a hard and challenging one, but the rewards you will gain make it all worth it.
Designed by Kale Bonham
|Classic Pullover Hoody||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||25.75"||27.00"||28.25"||29.50"||30.75"||32.00"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||19.50"||20.75"||22.00"||23.25"||24.50"||25.75"|
|Sleeve Length (from center of back neck seam to end of sleeve)||32.00"||33.00"||34.00"||35.00"||35.75"||36.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Cross-grain cut chest and back panels
- Ribbed side panels
- 3 piece, form-fitted, rib lined hood
- flat draw cords
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
- All sweatshirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada.
- Body: 400 GSM Heavyweight Washed Fleece
- Trim: 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.