Reconcile Yourself Tee
-2 in stock
Our reconcile yourself tee represents a belief. A belief that every single person on earth has the power to enforce positive change.
But how can we expect to move forward if we do not accept ourselves?
We must be resilient ourselves to be resilient for others.
We must be strong to fight for what is right.
We must have the courage to help boost others’ courage when they face adversity.
We must reconcile ourselves, and allow ourselves to heal, to help the world be a brighter, better place.
|Short Sleeve T-Shirt||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||26.25"||27.50"||28.50"||29.50"||30.50"||31.50"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||18.00"||19.50"||21.00"||22.50"||24.00"||25.50"|
|Sleeve Length (from end of shoulder seam to end of sleeve).||8.00"||8.50"||9.00"||9.50"||10.00"||10.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- "True to size" fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder neck tape
- Double needle cover stitch at collar seam
- Made with enzyme treated and pre-washed fabric for superior pilling and shrinkage
- All t-shirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada
- Body: 250 GSM Heavy-weight washed jersey
- Trim: 300 GSM 1x1 rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Ring Spun Combed Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.