The inspiration for the Strongbear Tee comes from the teaching of courage the bear brings us.
It takes courage to learn new things or habits to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
This one is for the brothers who get their grind on no matter what.
We see you!
Designed by Kale Bonham
|Short Sleeve T-Shirt||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||26.25"||27.50"||28.50"||29.50"||30.50"||31.50"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||18.00"||19.50"||21.00"||22.50"||24.00"||25.50"|
|Sleeve Length (from end of shoulder seam to end of sleeve).||8.00"||8.50"||9.00"||9.50"||10.00"||10.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- "True to size" fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder neck tape
- Double needle cover stitch at collar seam
- Made with enzyme treated and pre-washed fabric for superior pilling and shrinkage
- All t-shirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada
- Body: 250 GSM Heavy-weight washed jersey
- Trim: 300 GSM 1x1 rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Ring Spun Combed Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.