"We all know the story about the man who sat by the trail too long, and then it grew over, and he could never find his way again. We can never forget what has happened, but we cannot go back. Nor can we just sit beside the trail."
- Chief Poundmaker (Pitikwahanapiwiyin) (1842-1886)
Poundmaker, also known as Pitkwahanapiwiyin was a Plains Cree leader who played an influential role in the history of Canadian Indigenous Peoples.
Born into a prominent Plains Cree family from Saskatchewan, Poundmaker was deeply rooted in his culture and appearance.
He was renowned for his diplomatic and peacemaking efforts during the Northwest Rebellion of 1885 and is remembered today as a symbol of peaceful resistance against colonialism. ✊🏾
Written by, Jaylee Govereau
Art by, Sean Rayland-Boubar
✅ High-quality materials and beautiful designs. Comfortable, durable, and always looks stylish.
✅ Get the best of both worlds: high-quality clothes that look stylish and mean something to you.
✅ Designed for everyday wear to make you feel confident.
✅ More than just clothes, Red Rebel Armour spreads culture.
We use high-quality eco-friendly ink to print our designs and ensure that each piece is soft, comfortable, and a true fit.
Each piece of clothing tells a story, with artwork printed on our fabrics representing the ceremony of life.
It's stylish enough for the office, school, restaurants and ceremonies.
- Our personal favourite place to visit is the couch though, we love lounging around with the fam jam because they're that comfortable.
- The tee is unisex in sizing, side-seamed, with a rib-knit crewneck.
- The shoulder and neck are taped with double-needle sleeves and hem.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- 32 single
- 4.2 oz