7 Generation Hoodie
0 in stock
What does, think seven generations ahead mean?
It means we need to be aware of how we are behaving and conducting ourselves.
Because our actions will have an impact on the next seven generations after you.
So let's be mindful of what we're putting out into creation and make sure the seventh generation will not have to struggle like we had to.
|Classic Pullover Hoody||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||25.75"||27.00"||28.25"||29.50"||30.75"||32.00"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||19.50"||20.75"||22.00"||23.25"||24.50"||25.75"|
|Sleeve Length (from center of back neck seam to end of sleeve)||32.00"||33.00"||34.00"||35.00"||35.75"||36.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Cross-grain cut chest and back panels
- Ribbed side panels
- 3 piece, form-fitted, rib lined hood
- flat draw cords
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
- All sweatshirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada.
- Body: 400 GSM Heavyweight Washed Fleece
- Trim: 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.