Deeply Rooted Hoodie
0 in stock
As the original people of Turtle Island, our roots run deep all over this land.
It's our connection to the land and our ancestors that make us who we are.
We know it feels like that connection has been lost because of colonization and systemic racism.
But we need to remember the connection can never be broken because it's a spiritual one.
It's up to us to go inside and nurture our spirit and feel the connection between us and creation.
To all our relations, remember the deep connection you have to the land, and no matter what, you will always be deeply rooted. 🦅
|Classic Pullover Hoody||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||25.75"||27.00"||28.25"||29.50"||30.75"||32.00"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||19.50"||20.75"||22.00"||23.25"||24.50"||25.75"|
|Sleeve Length (from center of back neck seam to end of sleeve)||32.00"||33.00"||34.00"||35.00"||35.75"||36.50"|
Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest, allow your arms to drop and relax in order to get the correct measurement.
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Cross-grain cut chest and back panels
- Ribbed side panels
- 3 piece, form-fitted, rib lined hood
- flat draw cords
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
- All sweatshirts are cut and sewn in Toronto, Canada.
- Body: 400 GSM Heavyweight Washed Fleece
- Trim: 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- All fabrics are knitted & dyed in Toronto, Canada
- 100% Cotton
Free 5 to 14-day shipping for orders 85$ and over in North America.
Returns can be shipped within 30 days if the product is in its original condition with all tags still attached.